Thursday, December 30, 2004

Oh so full

Just had a major Chinese feast for dinner at the T'ang Court in the Langham Hotel. I'm so incredibly full right now and feel like I've gained five pounds. Dinner items include: vegetable dumplings, roasted suckling pig with jellyfish, shark's fin soup, braised abalone with sea cucumber and chicken feet, mushroom with fish, duck meat, drunken chicken and bird's nest soup. There was more food but I can't remember all the dishes. Whew!



Just wanted to add how excited I am to see the donations to the American Red Cross via Amazon. When I blogged about this just yesterday morning, the number of donations was around 9,000 with a total amount of around $450,000. Today, the number of donations is around 71,000 with an amount of $4,285,773.51---wahoo! That's so impressive!



Things are set to go to Shenzhen tomorrow night with Ben. I applied for a single-entry visa yesterday and can pick it up tomorrow...can't wait! Happy New Year everyone!! See you in 2005!!



No comments:

Post a Comment