Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My friend, Guy, who recently left Amazon just opened up his own dog boarding facility---Roscoe's Ranch--if you live in Seattle and have a dog, check it out.



I'm going crazy with the knitting. I'm knitting like a mad woman and stressing myself out. I wonder if I'll really finish all of this on the plane ride over.



Matt and I had dinner at Assaggio Ristorante on Saturday and it was ridiculously yummy. I highly recommend this place for Italian food. We started with an appetizer of goat cheese drizzled prawns--who knew?! My main entree was a tender lamb loin on top of risotto with lots of scrumptious black and white truffles. I finished off with a dessert of pistachio gelato and biscotti. Yum! The restaurant was intimate and the service was superb and patient. I think we closed off the restaurant too!



I leave for Hong Kong in less than 24 hours and haven't even taken out my suitcase for the trip yet to pack. Ack. I've been doing lots of prep work, though...excuses excuses... It seems abnormally warm over there, in the mid-70's everyday. I swear when I was there 3 years ago at the same time, I was bundled in a sweater and my poofy jacket everyday.



Scared of Santa photo gallery. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment