Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our first tree

Since we were around for Thanksgiving, I thought it'd be a good opportunity to finally hunker down and get a tree. After a bit of persuading, Matt agreed to getting a tree...and we didn't have to go very far---we just drove 5 minutes to the Dunshee House, picked up a 6' Noble Fir and brought it home! After much fussing around with getting it set up in a tree stand, we finally had it upright!I had some very basic decorations and threw a few lights on...but I'm not a fan of the multi-colored lights...so I'll spend tomorrow shopping around for some good tree decorations and go with a classic all-over white light. Otherwise, we're pretty happy with the tree---our first! I'll post more photos once I get it finally decorated.


No comments:

Post a Comment