Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Food poisoning sucks.....

Ugh....shortly after lunch yesterday, I started feeling terrible. I ultimately left work a bit early, around 4pm, and ever since have been completely wiped out: food poisoning. I know it with the telltale signs of...well...signs that I'd rather not describe in this blog. I was up all night tossing and turning. Ugh. I really hope this goes away soon....

Meanwhile, I attended quite the monumental concert over the weekend----New Kids on the Block! I'll admit that they were the first concert I ever attended (I think in 7th grade?) and I jumped to buy tickets the minute I knew that they had reunited and were touring. So on Saturday, I along with 3 girlfriends (Suzanne, Amanda, Katie), headed down to the Tacoma Dome to scream our heads off like we were 13-yrs old again and it was a blast. The stadium was filled with a bunch of 30-something year old women...ha! I even wore the concert t-shirt that I bought in 7th grade (and I wasn't the only one wearing an old school t-shirt) Here are some video and pictures I took from the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment