Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GO OBAMA!

How can I not blog today? I just got home (7pm) after work and have been eagerly awaiting election results. About half an hour ago, it was announced that Obama took Ohio---woot woot!!! Suffice it to say, us Sousas voted for Obama this year. Matt went to the booths this morning while I cast my ballot last week via absentee ballot. I'll be heading over to Kabir's in an hour to watch the rest of the results with friends...and hopefully we'll be toasting in champagne shortly after. It is so exciting, if anything, to see the fervor for voting and for the election this year. I've never seen such excitement and it makes me so happy to see so many around me care so much. I was most excited to see that after many many weeks of talkin' to and lecturing about it, my boss decided to cast his vote for Obama as well (I will duly thank Greg for pushing on that).

As usual, I always find it interesting to see how different the results are per network. Here's how it is right now (7:07pm PST):


The New York Times Associated Press ABC News CBS News NBC News CNN News Fox News
Obama 155195207199207206207
McCain 177513513512983129

Although Kansas was naturally going to go McCain, it still makes me so happy to see that little bit of blue around Douglas County (go Lawrence!!)


Go Obama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment