Wednesday, November 3, 2004

What a depressing day. 4 more years of Bush. Kerry concedes. 11 states ban gay marriage. I'm still horribly sick. I attempted to go back to work today. Stepped into the elevator and saw the words "I'm moving back to Canada!" scribbled all over the whiteboards inside our elevators. Spent an hour in a meeting about my new organization. Head was swelling. Dizziness overtook me. My ears felt like they were in a tunnel. What was I thinking? I had lunch with Katie, with it being her last day. We caught up, bitched, laughed and had a good hour with each other. I hugged her goodbye and bid her farewell on her new journey outside Amazon. Called up the business owner for my current project and apologized for the poor timing of my bad health. Spent a good 45 minutes trying to schedule a regular war team meeting for the next 3 weeks...and then left. I'm back home again. When will this cold go away? The good thing is that I can tell it's getting better. Blegh. I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment