Monday, November 1, 2004

My Halloween party, Moohaha Brewhaha, was a total success. Lots and lots of people showed up (I counted around 80) and the majority of them in very entertaining costumes: cowboy, 70's pimp, Alex from Clockwork Orange, Verizon guy with his cellphone, Wonder Woman, Jack Skellington, Flavor Fav, bruised hockey player....I could go on and on. Thanks to everyone who came! It wouldn't have been as fun if it weren't for all of you! It was awesome spooking everyone out with my crazy eyes...



The mess afterwards wasn't too bad for the most part. The only icky part are my floors--they're just absolutely disgusting. Unfortunately, I'm totally sick right now and have been too tired to really do much about those floors. I caught a cold late Friday and felt pretty crappy all day on Saturday. Amazingly, when the party started, the adrenaline kicked in and I felt like I was perfectly healthy throughout the whole party. Sunday and today, however, my body's been in extreme sick mode. I ended up staying home, trying to ward off this sickness. Ack, what terrible timing as I just took over another project beginning today. I hope I can make it to work tomorrow...although, honestly, my body is telling me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment