Monday, November 15, 2004

Weekend started off with a bang. One of my oldest friends in Seattle, Gary (we studied abroad in Spain together in college), invited me to the Seattle Works Emerald City Swank Friday night. It was my first time to any sort of swanky fundraiser like this--there was a silent and live auction, followed by dinner and dancing. Lots of fun as it was geared towards people in their 20s and 30s and 400-500 people filled the Bell Harbor International Conference Center. I even won a silent auction! I got VIP passes for 5 people to check out TheatreSports. Hmmm...who to invite along with me....





After the Swank, I went over to Vidya's for her housewarming anniversary party and caught up with the crew. Saturday, attended Minal & Amarpal's Housewarming out in Issaquah after spending the afternoon with Eric shopping (and dropping way more $$ than I had planned, getting a new Salamander TV Stand). Later in the evening, had an amazing evening hanging out with someone I haven't seen in years, Matt, eating dinner at Rosebud and watching I Heart Huckabees. Sunday, I went to Nadine & Chip's baby shower, which was lots of fun. Whew. Busy weekend!



I can't believe how time is flying. Next week, I'll be flying back to Kansas for Thanksgiving. Trippy. Anyway, I'm beat for the evening after another grueling workout at the XGym, work and then bellydancing. Gonna take a shower and sleep early tonight. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment