Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lusting updates

So...I finally caved and bought a TIVO HD -- it should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait. Hope I don't have any problems getting a multi-stream cable card from Comcast.

And....after searching and searching for awhile, I found a pretty good deal on a Nikon D40, including the 18-55mm lens that comes with all the basic kits. I'm still lusting after the 18-200mm lens but I'll have to wait til I catch a good deal AND am willing to drop a few Benjamins. For the meantime, I'm happy to get the basic camera body -- meeting the seller tomorrow morning after dropping Matt off at the airport (bachelor party in Tahoe for the wedding we're attending Memorial weekend).

Now, to think about the accessories I need....camera bag....tripod...filters....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aud! Jan and I are in the market for a nice camera as well. What made you choose the Nikon D40? I hear that the D60 is out and I thought it was getting decent reviews...

    ReplyDelete