Monday, February 6, 2006

home sick

I'm home sick. Ugh. Caught a cold that started on Friday and has progressively gotten worse. As far as colds are concerned, it's not as bad as ones I've had in the past---but I'm completely stuffed up right now. I still have a voice (which is good) but I just feel tired and am blowing my nose every 5 minutes. This is my first time being sick this winter, which is amazing considering that every year since I've moved to Seattle, I've gotten sick at least 2-3 times by the time February rolls around. Personally, I attribute it to a less stressful work environment (oh, little do I know...I'm sure Year 2 at Microsoft will be more stressful). [sigh]

Watched the Seattle Seahawks lose the Superbowl yesterday. Bummer. Matt's taught me enough about football now that I can watch a game and understand what's going on. I still think we should've gotten that touchdown in the 1st Quarter--that "foul" was barely a touch...more like a balancing act to move in the other direction. Well, it was a good first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment