Sunday, February 19, 2006

25 for $25 Dine Around Seattle March 1-30

Yay! 25 for $25 is back in March! Anyone up for dinner in the month of March?

I just had to mention that I had a wonderful Valentine's Day, care of the best boyfriend. I came home to candles and a vase of red tulips. Matt went all out and made 2 things for dinner: crabmeat stuffed baked avocado and a tenderloin roll filled with spinach and goat cheese. Yum! It was quite the treat and tasted absolutely delicious...extremely impressive!

Sri and I finally decided to go to Big Sky with Kutta & gang but flying in Wed night since we didn't want to take the whole week off. I'm psyched---the Big Sky trip last year rocked and it'll be nice to get some more great snowboarding in this season. We head out next week for it--wahoo!

Speaking of trips, Matt and I finaly booked our flight to go to Portugal in May. It's all set, with a brief stop in Boston along the way so I can meet more of the Sousa family. Next, we just have to organize our time while in Portugal. We mostly want to go in and out of Lisbon the first week and then over to the Porto region. Anyone have any tips on traveling to Portugal? Any must-sees? Great hotels?

No comments:

Post a Comment