Friday, March 28, 2003

Kansas beat Duke tonight!!!!! Heh heh!!!!! Yay!!!! Next up: Arizona...



work is killing me.



wade from kansas is coming to seattle this weekend. random. i haven't seen him in YEARS. i first met this guy when i was maybe 11 or 12 because he worked for my parents. fast forward 13 years. we're actually friends now. funny the people that you stay in touch with throughout life.



omg, i forgot to mention: CONGRATULATIONS LINDA SIU!!! i can't believe that girl is engaged now.



argh, i really need to get a freakin' emissions test for my car. it's the one thing that's prevented me from easily mailing in my annual check to renew my tabs. and the fact that the closest emissions testing station is, like, in the middle of nowhere doesn't help. argh.



i miss singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment