Wednesday, March 19, 2003

this is funny



while i had a great time at whistler, it wasn't the powder heaven that i was expecting it to be. All the snow went up top, creating a crazy snowstorm with winds so strong that it closed most of the peak lifts. saturday was okay but we couldn't go any higher than the top of the gondola. and sunday...well, i'll admit that after 3 straight days of snowboarding the weekend before and the experience on saturday made me lose my motivation and energy to get up early for fresh tracks. that said, by the time we went up to seventh heaven, we had to jet down because the winds were knocking us over and visibility was next to nothing. a bit scary. regardless, i still had a really fun time with all the people I went with.



otherwise, i've just been bogged down at work. ugh. this project is on a tight, super aggressive schedule and it just overwhelms me. very exciting--but it overwhelms me. i just can't wait to take a nice vacation in the summer...although my sense of travel has been augmented by the suggestion of war lately...



just found out that Wil is definitely heading into Iraq next month. :-( I wonder if Aaron is still in Kuwait....

No comments:

Post a Comment