Saturday, January 4, 2003

I've done so much in the past few days here in Paris (luggage is all safe btw)....now I'm sitting in an Internet cafe near my hotel IM-ing with my family. Brrr--it's freezing. The weather suddenly turned cold today and a snowstorm swept into the city today, leaving it white everywhere. My legs are so weary from the amount of walking I've been doing---a lot of sites I hadn't visited from the previous times I've been here: St. Chapelle, Basilique du Sacre Coeur, Centre Pompidou, Opera to name a few. Asides from sightseeing, I've been getting to know a lot of Jigna's college friends who are all awesome and fun to hang out with. We have a good group of people here--usually about 8 of us...though on New Year's, we had 13...including Jaume and Tove who drove down from Brussels---so nice to see them and catch up. I've been taking a ton of pictures and have a whole 60 min. worth of video footage from this entire trip.



Anyhow, gotta run..will write more later...but everything's been great. I can't believe I have to return to work in 2 days (I'm insane..I plan on going into work after I get off the airplane) So nice to have put my brain on vacation mode for so long. I need to take more of these 2 week vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment