Thursday, January 30, 2003

For you iPod users out there, I just discovered this --- iSkins. Nice way to personalize your iPod and protect it. I must say, the carrying case that came with my iPod is kind of useless except to simply protect it when I'm not using it. It completely covers the device up and you can't change songs or anything unless you take the entire iPod out of the carrying case. (although I could use the remote control..but then that's another accessory to drag along) I've been so incredibly happy with my iPod. So far, I've downloaded about 6GB of music..and have so much more to go. I recently bought one of those cassette tape adapters so I can attach my iPod in the car...no more need to find a bunch of CDs for a long road trip--I just have to bring my iPod and I'm set. Love it.



Some scandalous news about Sarah from Joe Millionaire---ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment