Wednesday, January 29, 2003

blegh. what a rainy, icky day it is in seattle today. and my website is down--and my friend that hosts my website is in africa....i'll just have to wait.



i'm finally back in the swing of things at work and starting into my new project in addition to taking care of my annual self-evaluation. it really took me awhile to get my mind out of vacation mode.



on a good note, i've had the time to go snowboarding again. since coming back from paris, i've gone to steven's and snoqualmie with friends. Check out the pictures I took when we went to Snoqualmie. This weekend, I'm going snowboarding with team members from work...and then for a weekend trip to Whistler the following weekend! Wahoo! Heading to the mountain is really the only thing that gets me through a Seattle winter.



i just found out that wil has to stay in germany for a possible 6 more months :-( he told me recently that the only reason why he would have to stay would be because they're going to deploy him....eeks...



so Joe got rid of Mojo! I was surprised---thought it'd either be Melissa or Zora that would get the axe next. I guess that $1MM check really freaked him out. My predictions: Melissa will get kicked off next, Zora will win and it'll turn out that Joe really is a millionaire--causing a surprise to the TV viewers. ha ha. wouldn't that be great?

No comments:

Post a Comment