Sunday, December 22, 2002

I'm not sure why I do this to myself every night before a trip..but I just procrastinate to no end with my packing. It's 4:20am right now and phoebe is picking me up in approximately 3 hours. In a way, this all nighter is intentionally to prepare for the intense jet lag I'm sure I'm going to experience..and to also simply force my body to sleep as much as possible on the very long 17 hour journey to Hong Kong. I actually have my clothes taken care of considering I'm only going to be there for 5-6 days...and it's likely that I'll be shopping so there's no need for me to bring a lot of clothes. I'm actually spending time more now preparing all my gifts to my relatives. I got this sudden "miraculous" idea today to put together a bunch of photos that my grandmother doesn't have of me into a nice flip photo album...nice idea eh? Uh..yeah..except that I've had no time to print out a bunch of photos. So, I'm sitting here now, annoyed at my printer because it isn't printing anything..it's just sitting there. argh.



anyhow, must get back to my packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment