Tuesday, June 19, 2001

feeling much better now. wow, i was very sick for quite awhile last week. oh my health. first my eye, then my gall bladder, then my stomach, and next week, the surgery. i'm just falling apart.

had a great weekend. hung out with james a lot and went to the fremont fair where i saw the annual solstice parade, which is just such a beautiful, liberating event. one of my webdevs, javier, invited a few of us over to his place for an authentic mexican dinner and to also meet his new wife--what a fantastic meal that was. on sunday, i went jogging in the aboretum for the first time--it smelled wonderful and was such a nice place to take a run. then went rollerblading, washed my car and had dinner with jon at spaghetti red's to catch up on things.

yesterday, finally went back to the gym for this first time in a long time with meg for a class which was hard but was a good burn...and then watched moulin rouge with betina--the music was a bit funky but i think i really liked it. it was done well....different....nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment