Tuesday, February 13, 2001

i'm at work at a really ungodly hour. i'm here to push out content for the video/dvd group to announce the Oscar nominations. there are a surprising number of people that get on the 5:15am bus.

we set back launch of my project by 2 weeks...for PR/Business reasons. i actually feel better about it. i was a little worried.

last night, i went to my first yoga class with peter...it was so incredibly invigorating. i immediately signed up for a 2-month membership and have vowed to meet peter at this yoga center at 7am at least twice a week. if things go well, i might quit my gym and make this my primary workout. the whole experience reminded me of theatre exercises...of closing our eyes and getting in tune with our bodies...especially of playing contact where control and balance are key. now this is what i need. i'm told that i did well considering it was my first class..and also since it wasn't really a beginner's class...but i think it was mostly because of my dance background. i just felt incredibly inflexible throughout the class...but it's just a matter of time. afterwards, i joined peter with his friends--including the yoga instructor--at the gravity bar for dinner...yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment