Tuesday, February 20, 2001

I worked a lot last week. My weblogs were getting monotonous...so sad.

It snowed in Seattle also at the end of the week---like, real snow. That is, it actually stuck on the ground and was a little difficult to drive in..but it was just a few inches. I found it hilarious how this city just crumbled at the site of snow. All the news stations called it "Snowstorm 2001!" [insert dramatic bass line]...and then after it all melted after just one day, they all talked about "the aftermath of snowstorm 2001". All the schools closed...some businesses...but not Amazon! It was pretty seeing the snow...I immediately ran out and took pictures. I figured it was a rare experience.

Weekend was a lot of fun....on Friday night, I hit this hip-hop show by the Slum Villagers at I-Spy with Jon and Owen...and ended up hanging also with Jaume, Justin, Juli and all their respective friends. It was such a fun show since I haven't danced to hip-hop in awhile. I went nuts. I also met Jon's new girlie-girl, Reina---she rocks! I liked her a lot and hope things work out between the 2 lovebirds. Afterwards, we all crashed some random U-Dub party...anyhow, that night, I met this guy who's a friend of a guy that works with Jaume...his name's Jason and he asked me out to dinner. I haven't been on a date-date in awhile...I'm all nervous. Anyhow, he called me tonight and we had a really great conversation. We're going to Tango (good choice) on Thursday...let's see what happens.

Speaking of randomness in meeting boys, I was also asked out by a coworker. I don't know how to react yet...

The rest of the weekend was pretty easy...didn't really do much on Saturday except for buying a fondue pot! And I made my first fondue that night...though I probably put too much wine and kirsh in. Sunday, I hit Crystal Mtn with Jon & Owen, which was a lot of fun. I tried snowboarding again and was having a great time...I even did a run with Jon at the end of the day, and for the most part, was able to keep up with him.

Today was a yucky day at work. Bad stuff. Was not happy. Went to yoga afterwards...calmed down. I'm really getting into this yoga thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment