Thursday, January 4, 2001

new years was great. the party that jon took me to was actually a lot of fun. it was a really strange connection--->I work with Jon who went to college with Steve who did Americorps with Cathy who lived at the apartment and was partying with all her friends from the College of Wooster in Ohio. We danced to Millennium Hip Hop all night long and eventually everyone crashed--on the floor, couch, chair, etc...and Jon and I finally left around 10:30am in the icy cold.

Then it was back to work..which wasn't bad at all. Not much happened in the one week I was gone.

Dot-Com Guy finally leaves the house.

My New Year's Resolutions (ha!):
To become more or a morning person
To wake up early enough to work out in the mornings instead of the evenings
To join up in some sort of extracurricular activity this year: join a choir, pick up piano again, or get involved in a theatre production of some sort

No comments:

Post a Comment