Thursday, January 18, 2001

yes, i'm still at work. that's become a resounding theme in my entries lately.

oh, i'm hungry.

went crazy and spent a hundred bucks on cds tonight. that's what happens when i'm working too much...i feel the need to treat myself to something.

i've been listening to "set adrift on memory bliss" on repeat...it brings peace to me. this is a song that will always relax me.

hung out with brad the other night...yay!! he and i should hang out more often..it's always so fun. too bad that at any given time, one of us is always needing to work late.

i lost my badge. or i think i did. i'm now wearing a loaner one and my actual one is deactivated. =(

saw 2 movies last night: thirteen days and save the last dance...both fun to watch. i didn't know too much about the cuban missile criss, and the movie was pretty good--i really liked the actors who played the kennedys. however, i couldn't stop laughing every time kevin costner gave a feeble attempt at a boston accent. and the latter movie made me really want to go out dancing. it's so sad: seattle really lacks any good hip-hop clubs/bars. what gives?

i wonder if brian reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment