Monday, January 15, 2001

oh, I am so tired now. Work is just draining me. I can't see any content. I don't know why. How sad. A bunch of work I did in the past 2 weeks just went ka-put. Now I have to start over. I've been here for almost 11 hours. So much to do....

Whistler was really really amazing. I'll upload my pictures eventually..but I took a lot of great ones. I ended up not snowboarding at all...and skiied the entire time, which was well worth it. On Sunday, we went up to Seventh Heaven, which was ridiculously gorgeous. It was above the tree line and all whiteness everywhere. I didn't fall very much...but I must have fallen super hard at some point because I have a huge-ass bruise on my left hip now that hurts a lot. Didn't get much sleep either---we always partied and stayed up late...and then woke up really early. The group I went with was really huge--17 people...which made it hard for everyone to hang out together...too bad. It would have been nice to get a huge group shot of everyone holding their skis/snowboards at the base or something like that. It's hard to coordinate something like that...kudos to Jed and Eric for taking on the planning.

Just before I left for the weekend, I got a really long letter from Tanyel in Germany...wow, I haven't heard from him in so long. His writing is so eloquent and deep.

Aaron also apparently went snowboarding this weekend in Vermont with people from RISD...and he broke his wrist!! My mom's all worried sick.

I wonder who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment