Sunday, December 31, 2000

I have New Year's plans! I'm going to some party with Jon..it's pretty low key..but it's something to do. whew.


When I got back to Seattle yesterday, there was a huge crowd of people wearing purple wishing the Huskies goodbye as they go off to the Rose Bowl. A strange site to greet one upon arriving in this city. Matthew picked me up from the airport and we went out to dinner to this restaurant that we ate at on our second date...yum yum. And we just hung out the rest of the evening. I'm so curious what he got me for Christmas. He keeps talking about it..and has had it for weeks..but won't give it to me until he wraps it. weird.


Today, I've just been doing house cleaning/organizing stuff. I set up the neat-o water fountain that Betina gave me in the living room..the peaceful sounds of water....


I'm half way through the third Harry Potter book. Damn, these books are addicting.


well, that's all. Have a happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment