Friday, November 17, 2000

i'm getting so bad at adding anything to my web diary...as bad as me answering emails nowadays. what is this overwhelming need to keep this updated? is it more for myself or to keep everyone informed? i don't even know how many people actually read this thing. so given that, i'm just going to say it's for me.

besides, my site is down. i'm sad. alex is switching ISP's so meanwhile, everything's down...i can't check email, nada. i've successfully switched DNS servers...but i still need an IP address...which I can't get until alex has a much cooler ISP to deal with. so if you click anywhere above on any links, it'll die. so i guess this web diary is my only version of any sort of web site for now.

went out to see the odyssey at seattle rep tonight---it was really amazing. god, i miss doing theatre...being in it, behind the scenes, striking the set (believe it or not).

work has been taking a toll on me--an upcoming code freeze has gotten a lot of business owners to throw last minute ideas and projects my way. i can't wait til all of the new music web devs are completely up-to-speed on things.

i wonder if i should be concerned about the way matthew and i are handling our break up. i don't feel weird about it..and neither does he. so i guess it's fine. but i feel like others would think it's wrong. so does that matter? i don't think so. but does what others would think matter to me? it shouldn't. i'm too preoccupied with what others may think of my behaviors.

i made a visit to my new doctor this week and boy do i love her. i just wanna walk over to virginia mason and yell at my previous doctor and tell her how awful she was. i finally feel taken care of.

wow, i'll be home a week from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment