Friday, July 21, 2006

Sweltering heat

Oh dear lord. It's 93 degrees right now and it is HOT! Now, I know for all you midwesterners and east coasters, that's nothing compared to what you've been experiencing lately. But here in Seattle, we're used to our comfortable mid-70's summers...and with it hitting the 90's, the heat is really getting to me. I just spent about 45 minutes with my team playing an altered version of bocce ball (for our team "Friday Festivus") and I just got back in. I think I may've even gotten a decent tan during that time.

I'm going to head out tomorrow again for another hardcore day of dress shopping with the girls--this one is packed, visiting FIVE places. Hopefully, I can narrow down to a few dresses by end of day so that when my mom visits in a few weeks, I can pick the final one with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment