Monday, July 24, 2006

Beckham coming to Seattle!

David BeckhamYes, seriously--David Beckham is coming to Seattle....D.C. United and Real Madrid finalized plans just today to play a friendly game in Seattle on August 9th at Qwest Field...and lucky me, I found a pre-sale password from a Microsoft DL and just bought 4 tickets at a really great location to watch the game with Matt and my parents. I've been fortunate to have actually seen Real Madrid play once in Madrid with Sri couple years ago (after much bargaining and sweet talking in Spanish around Bernabéu Stadium on our first night in Spain) -- but I'm really excited to check it out with my fiancé, who's a fútbol fanatic and my parents!

1 comment:

  1. i saw him and posh (well, the back of his head, and their bodyguards) in harrods at christmas a couple years ago. but on a soccer field is probably better!

    - br

    ReplyDelete