Monday, June 5, 2006

wedding planning begins...

This last weekend was the first time that Matt and I took a tour of potential wedding sites. I've learned that Seattle brides plan WAY ahead of time and start booking places MORE than a year in advance. We saw Newcastle, Willows Lodge and the Columbia Winery---of those, we totally fell in love with Newcastle. We'll probably see a few more places this week and hopefully we can book a place soon!

After wedding site shopping, since we were at Willows Lodge, we grabbed a dinner at the Red Hook Brewery (yum!) and then hopped over to Marymoore Park to see Cirque du Soleil's Varekai show---as always, I totally enjoyed it and loved seeing all the acrobatic acts.

Tonight, I went to the High Dive bar in Fremont with Jigna and Asayo to check out Infusion Tribal for the Pyramid Lounge--an evening chock full of bellydancing! It was great seeing everyone as I've been out of commission for bellydancing for over a month! (so strange!) I haven't taken classes since before I left for Portugal....and ha, I've got a performance this weekend (with the new troupe that I'm a part of, Nomaditude). First rehearsal (for me) is this Thursday. Eeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment