Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's been a year...

I thought I was in trouble today when I suddenly got a meeting request from one of the lead PMs to discuss some thing about the release I've been working on. Upon arriving in the dark meeting room, my co-workers jump out and yell "SURPRISE!". They had cake for me and Spencer as it was our 1 year anniversary for being at the company. Man, a year has gone by. Can't believe it! How sweet for everyone to have done that.

Watched the American Idol finale tonight---good for Taylor. I liked both him and Katherine and they're both going to do fine. But can I comment on how ridiculous the guest celebrities were? It just seemed....weird. I mean, at first, Live with Chris Daughtry sounded like a good match--yay that he gets to sing with one of his favorite bands. But then Katherine McPhee gets matched up with Meatloaf for a duo? Meatloaf?! And then there's Mary J Blige seeing alongside a pretty wimpy Elliott Yamin...then out of the blue comes Dionne Warwick. Finally, with Prince appearing near the end---that was just weird. Come on: freakin' PRINCE on American Idol? WTF?

Jetlag is killing me at night. Waking up around 6:30am easily every morning..and barely hanging on at 7pm. Usually get a second wind around 9pm but exhausted by 10:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment