Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Last day at work...kinda

I got kicked out of my office at 5pm today because the movers came in. My whole team is moving literally across the street to the building next door, but because it's a massive move, none of us really have offices available to work in until Monday morning. Meanwhile, those with laptops will chill out at home and continue work there (that's ME!). What that also means is that today was essentially my last day, physically, in the office before I take off for Boston/Portugal this weekend. Woo hoo---cuz that means I have time at home to pack my stuff in between the e-mail and spec updates I'll be doing.

I'm meeting a bunch of former and current Amazon ladies for dinner tonight at Pasta Freska, this Italian restaurant on Westlake that has a "no menu" policy: the chef walks around and asks people what they don't like..and then constructs a dinner based off of that. Shall be interesting! I can't wait to see how the experience turns out!

1 comment:

  1. Gee, I thought for a while that "got kicked outof the office" meant got kicked out of the job.

    Good, new office.

    ReplyDelete