Friday, April 7, 2006

No Tango on Inventor tonight

It looked like tonight's episode of American Inventor was the last of the general auditions and that next week's show will show the top 50 contestants, who will then get narrowed down to 24 and then to the 12 finalists. What's exciting is that my brother, Aaron, appeared in the previews for next week's show....meaning he's at least in the top 50. And in the clip that he was in, it was joyous group celebration clip, which I hope means that perhaps he even made it to the top 24. Who knows--he's not telling anything to the family. In any case: for all my friends that I've mentioned to about my brother and this show---TUNE IN NEXT WEEK! Cuz' it looks like Aaron will have a lot more air time then!

2 comments:

  1. I did not see his invention in teh Invention Gallery at
    http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com
    AmericanInventorSpot.com

    Is that a sign of anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I wouldn't say that's a sign of anything. For example, the Invention Gallery featured the Naughty Knot Lingerie, which we know didn't even make it past the 2nd round. All I know is that he's in the top 50.

    ReplyDelete