Wednesday, September 7, 2005

The new iPod nano is hot. It's somewhere between a Shuffle and a Mini, as thin as a pencil, 4GB for $199, color screen, supports photos and charges/sycncs via USB. I've still got my old school 2nd generation 20GB iPod. It works fine--this one makes me think twice about having a backup.

This is a great compilation of some of the best and worst of Katrina reporting. Some of it just gets me so riled up and angry. Grr. I love that Microsoft does 100% matching for charity giving PLUS they made it convenient for me to just deduct straight from my payroll to give to the American Red Cross. Sweet.

Took Misha in this morning to get his lion cut but the groomer had to take off suddenly due to a family death and left me a "Misha's mom" note on the door. I'll just have to reschedule to another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment