Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Chaining myself to work from home...

Hallelujah---after postponing it for weeks and weeks and weeks, I finally decided to work on "RAS-ing" (Remote Access) from home to the Microsoft network so that I can take the time some days to leave early and continue spec writing from the Bauhaus. I had initial problems because my main connection program was out of date and wouldn't run and I couldn't get the new .exe to install. Thank goodness MS has a 24 hour helpline dedicated just for employees to fix ANYTHING that has to do with Microsoft software or whatever. A quick call to a dude in India and I'm all patched up--yay! Okay, this isn't something to totally celebrate about since I'm wahoo-ing about being able to work away from work now. [sigh] The things we get excited about...

No comments:

Post a Comment