Monday, August 22, 2005

Seven Nites & stupid drivers

Just found a pretty cool website where you can search for Happy Hours in Seattle---SevenNites.com. AND it's supposedly pretty up-to-date. Coolio.

I witnessed the most asinine driver this morning. I was on a 2-lane road in Capitol Hill and there was a garbage truck blocking the lane I was in. Now, theoretically, it's cool to go to the other lane a) if there are no cars there, and b) there's room to go somewhere to in front of the garbage truck. This black car moves out and can't go anywhere because there are already 2 cars in front of the truck--stopped because there's a red light. Instead of realizing his mistake and backing up, the car just sits there. Eventually, a car comes facing him in the other lane and the lady starts honking her horn yelling "Get out of my lane!". He starts yelling back and tells her to move back as if it was her fault that he's in the wrong lane facing the wrong direction. Ridonkulous. I should note that there was *plenty* of room for him to back off. They continue to yell at each other until the light turns green, the cars move forward and he moves back into my lane, giving her the finger as he passes her. How asinine and stupid. I can't believe there are drivers like this that exist in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment