Saturday, August 13, 2005

28!


Asayo, me, Jigna & Archana
Originally uploaded by moohaha.
I turned 28 last Thursday (and it was my dad and Pierre's birthday too--Happy Birthday!). Really chill and awesome birthday this year. Matt went all out and took me to the most wonderful restaurant for dinner--Crush. It was such an interesting juxtaposition of the modern decor within the walls of a Victorian-style house. The food was absolutely tasty with lots of attention to detail. Scrumptious. This restaurant is located in the least expected part of town--near the intersection of 23rd & Madison, which, for those of you who don't live in Seattle, is a neighborhood that doesn't quite ring "nice restaurants". Crush takes a risk by planting itself there and it has succeeded. I almost didn't feel like I was in a Seattle restaurant when I looked around and saw 75% of the male patrons wearing a sports jacket or suit. Very hip, great food.

The next night, I had an awesome dinner with some close friends at one of my favorite pizza joints, Via Tribunali. I reserved the back room and it was overall fun. See the rest of the photos from my birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment