Sunday, May 9, 2004

We didn´t have a museum day today like we had planned. Sri & I slept in til nearly 5:30pm! It was ridiculous! We definitely have not acclamated to the time yet...and will need to force ourselves to sleep tonight. After getting out of bed, we headed down to see if we could get into the Centro de Arte Reína Sofia for the last hour..but I guess it closed at 6pm instead of 7pm. Instead, we went across the street and hung out at the Estación de Atocha for a bit. We then wandered back to the Plaza Mayor area and made reservations at a restaurant for tomorrow night. We´re going to try to make reservations at Gula Gula tonight, a restaurant I frequented with my friends when I studied abroad here. Our goal is to have a big meal with wine so that we can just pass out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment