Friday, May 21, 2004

I haven't been doing a good job of post-vacation resting...this whole week has been busier than I expected. Monday, I had dinner with the Cassanitis and got to see my friends Julia and Jocelyn (who finally graduated from law school---congrats!). It was so nice to see all of them again and to catch up with Julia. I really need to go out to Chicago sometime to visit her. Tuesday, I ended up going to Trivia Night at Cooper's with Eric (and feeling rather stupid after my only contribution was recognizing a movie scene from Porky's). Afterwards, I caught up with my Chinese friends for a last minute karaoke get together, crooning the night away til 1am. Wednesday, I helped assist a Salsa 2 class at Century Ballroom and then headed off for a bar-b-q/game night at Phoebe & Ray's with Lukasz. Very fun catching up with everyone. Later that night, afterwards, Lukasz came over so we could work out a salsa combination...because the next night, I went over to the Microsoft campus for the first time ever to help Lukasz co-teach a salsa class to a bunch of MS devs. Ha! What an experience..especially with bunny and deer prancing about out on the lawn, underneath Bill's office windows. The evening ended with a chill dinner at a Morrocan style restaurant in my neighborhood with Lukasz, Jigna & Pierre. Tonight, I'll be catching up with Fred. Tomorrow, Sri & I are cooking tapas and showing my amateur raw footage tape from the trip. Eeks!



Just got notice from Willie that he's going to visit me first weekend of June from San Francisco! Haven't seen that boy in ages. Can't wait to catch up and talk-talk-talk all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment