Monday, May 31, 2004

My trip to Washington, DC was quite packed, considering I was there for less than 48 hours. The first pleasant surprise was finding out that I was flying first-class both ways across the country--I had gotten my tickets using frequent flyer miles in the end and just assumed I was going coach. Wahoo--that was nice.



I had a chance to catch up with Li Mei, see thousands of Harley Davison bikers, view the WWII Memorial, visit the International Spy Museum (very cool), and of course attend Linda's wedding at Mount Vernon, VA. It was really good seeing Mei, Sabina & Linda--three very good friends from Smith. I miss them dearly.



Back in Seattle now. Today, Hemant invited me to see a SIFF film--Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi--a film from Israel. It was really good--very touching story of a young boy and how he touches the lives of people around him. Not necessarily that original of a story; but I walked away with that warm, fuzzy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment