Monday, December 3, 2001

i get sick a lot. I've been sick for the last week or so. i had a bad head cold...and just as i was getting better, i got a flu shot. now i think i'm sick from that cuz' i'm just achy and weak and have constant headaches..plus, my throat kills me.
this last week, i started holidizing my apartment for the first time ever--it's actually a lot of fun. got a small little fake xmas tree and have been stringing up lights and boughs of fake holly.
work has been crazy...maybe that's why i'm sick...i've been so stressed out. hopefully, this week will start calming down.
javier beamed me a few games to my palm pilot and i've been obsessed with this one--bejeweled--ever since. i'm constantly playing it!!!!
thomas left this morning to york,pa for a business trip...now i've got some free time to myself ;-)
need to get started on my christmas cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment