Wednesday, May 30, 2001

finishing things up at work. busy day. deciding whether or not to pack up my office...don't know if they will move me while i'm away. i don't want to leave. i want to stay and drink my bubble tea.

feel like i have so much to do before leaving for hong kong tomorrow. seriously need to pack...but then again, maybe not--will probably buy a lot of clothes again in hong kong. this can be a fun or depressing trip. see, the women in hong kong weigh on average like 85lbs. i'm considered a pretty big girl over there. i remember walking into a shop once where they said to me "we don't carry up to your size" (!). i'm nervous to see my cousin who is some hot shot model now and works in a fancy salon. but i can't wait for the warmth...(let's see what i say next week as i'm drowning in the balmy heat) i'll be flying by myself from seattle and meeting my family in tokyo. need to buy books. damn, my discman is fried. may need to make emergency run to best buy or something like that. need music. should i bring running shoes? would be fun to take a morning run around the harbor. i can't believe i've never gone out at night for the amount of times that i've been to hong kong. i'm determined to make it out at least once this time.

hanging out with james again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment