Saturday, May 12, 2001

i'm tired. my eye hurts. so earlier this week, my eye became bloodshot...i don't know why. i thought it was because i was staring at the computer too much. it occurred after this one night of working until 1:30am (like tonight) and then I woke up the next morning with my eye a little achy. but ever since, my eye's just this bloodshot mess. it's really tired and gives me a headache. i think i'm addicted to eye drops now. i should visit the doctor.

my PM forced me to take the day off on thursday. i didn't know what to do with myself. i just *had* to log on and check email. but i eventually went downtown where i treated myself to highlighting my hair at the salon...even though no one can really tell. she made the color a little bit too warm...blends with my hair too much. oh well. it's not bad...just not very noticeable. and then i went rollerblading for 1.5 hours with felix around green lake. and i ended the evening taking a nice, warm bath.

today was the web dev all hands. all the web developers across the company -- US, JP, UK, DE, FR, etc -- congregated in the 8th floor AV Room of pacmed to talk about all the various groups and future codebase. as exhausting as it was, it was rather interesting meeting everyone and hearing about future implementations.

i have to wake up early and go to work. my eye still hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment