Saturday, March 8, 2008

"That" client

Man, I feel bad right now. I decided to try getting my haircut at the salon around the corner since it's close by. I mainly wanted to get a trim, nothing fancy, pretty straight-forward. The shape of the haircut already predefined-just a trim. Now, I've got the infamous "Posh" haircut, or the inverted bob where the back of my hair is shorter than the front, and it's a dramatic line. Well, haircut over, in the front it looked good, I was happy. Then I went home and realized that the back of my hair really wasn't cut as short as I wanted--and my funky haircut went from being an inverted bob to being a regular bob. I called the salon and asked if I could come back and get it trimmed the way I wanted. They told me to swing back by and I did. He trimmed it a bit more but not quite with the "dramatic" angle I wanted. I became "that" client that came back after the haircut. I don't know how common that is, but I feel bad for doing that. That said, I should get the haircut I want, right?

In other news--well: busy at work, still doing Pilates (which I love), finished our taxes and bought tickets to check out the Swell Season at the Moore in April (of Once fame) Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You've been added to the Association of Smith Alum blogs! (http://smithalumblogs.wordpress.com) Please let us know if that's not ok, or if there are other blogs we should add!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete