Saturday, February 16, 2008

updates

Interesting...well, that YouTube video of our wedding from endless love productions has been taken down. I contacted my videographer and he asked them to take it down. Funny, that was fast.

And I did find a buyer for the HD DVD player! I actually had an initial buyer who backed---get this, because he already had a Blu-Ray player and didn't think it was necessary to have 2. Duh! I had a 2nd guy who was interested but didn't realize he needed an XBox in order to use it. Man, craigslist is full of idiots. Anyhow, I hope my current buyer doesn't back out--we've agreed on a price and now it's a matter of just meeting up.

On travel news, we finally bought tickets to.....ICELAND!!! This is a trip that we've been talking to our friends, Debbie & Saevar, about for awhile. Saevar himself is Icelandic so not only do we have a place to stay but also fabulous tour guides. Coincidentally, it'll be around our 1st year wedding anniversary...so happy anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment