Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pitas, Uveitis, Spamalot + Swank

I'm almost done with my Pitas migration. I've moved over all entries except for the ones written in 2000. Man, 7 years ago. Crazy to think I've been keeping this blog for that long. I've been going down memory lane copying & pasting all these old entries....

So, my uveitis is back. This is the 3rd time I've had an inflammation, though from reading my past entries, it's the first time I've had a flare up in 5 years with the last one being back in 2002. The first one was in 2001 -- funny reading back on that as I had no idea what it was and didn't seek treatment until having it for nearly a week, resulting me in missing work for 2 days because I had gotten to the point of not being able to look at the computer screen. The good news this time around is that it's a really mild inflammation, such that I don't even need to dilate my eyes daily (which I previously had to do). I'll see my opthamologist in a week and hopefully it'll be gone by then.

Last night, Matt and I went to the Paramount Theater to watch Monty Python's Spamalot -- my, was that musical hilarious. Classic Monty Python totally politically incorrect and random humor.

Tonight, we'll be heading to the Emerald City Swank, Seattle Works' annual fundraiser. This will be my 4th year in a row going! Can't wait to see what auction items are up for bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment