Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello Hello

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. It's like holiday season is here and time just flies by. Matt and I head to Las Vegas tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with my family--my popo and gung gung are already there: they took the bus from L.A.! How cute is that? And for only $20--it was seriously the Chinatown bus: pick up in Monterey Park and drop off in Chinatown, Vegas. Good deal.

Not much aside from wedding planning and working. I got a bad cold about a week ago that took me out of work for about 3 days. Thing is, it wasn't that bad (I've been more sick in my life) but it was just bad enough to make me uncomfortable and not motivated to work at all. In between, I pulled up enough adrenaline to make it to the Emerald City Swank since I'd been planning on attending that for over a month. Great event again (my 3rd year) with a fun turnout (I got a good 12 people at my table). Didn't get any major live auction items this year but Matt and I scored with a few silent auction items: tickets to see 12 Angry Men, tickets to the opera, and a painting! I got really lucky afterwards as someone dropped a $75 gift certificate to Whole Foods out on the street (which was obviously an auction item): finders keepers!

No comments:

Post a Comment