Monday, October 24, 2005

After looking for about 2 weeks and taking 4 rugs home, I finally found a beautiful rug for my living room and I'm in love with it. It's a deep, gorgeous red Turkeman rug and it's huge--like 8' x 11', taking up my entire living room but really opening up the space. Next--to buy a really really big plant to put in the corner. And on Wednesday, I'll be getting a delivery of the new daybed/couch that I'm putting up in the loft room. Hmm..what colors to paint my living room now that I've finalized the rug in there?

While watching Grey's Anatomy last night, I finally figured out where the fictitious Seattle Grace Hospital is located---it's in front of the Space Needle! There was a shot of a helicopter flying towards the Seattle Center and then landing on top of a building, which looked like one of the news station buildings on 5th Ave. Heh heh.

So...I thought that Amazing Race: Family Edition would be really fun...but it's just NOT when the locations are places like a BP gas station in the middle of Alabama. I mean--come on! If we're going to stay in the United States, there MUST be more interesting places to do the challenges at! Fortunately, previews for the next episode indicate that teams are leaving the U.S. finally...hopefully, the show picks up more.

Just found out that my officemate, Spencer, and the dev in the office next door, Gabe, are going to move into the condo that's 2 doors down from me (it's getting rented)...how funny! Now we'll work and live insanely close to each other.

1 comment: