Monday, October 14, 2002

i got progressively more sick over the weekend and just stayed in most of the time. i even worked from home today. the doctor didn't have much to say except to continue taking sudafed. i don't know what my problem is...my entire life, i've gotten sick on a regular basis. i think i was sick just about a month ago..and i'm sick again now. watch me get sick next month. it's not like i'm not sleeping enough or eating on a regular basis. hmmph.



the great thing about being sick is that i've gotten a lot of cleaning and reading done...a lot of me time, which has been nice. i must say, the balcony in my apartment has made my move sooo worth it. i'd forgotten how nice it was to just sit outside, breathing in the fresh air. jon brought back my deck furniture over the weekend....after keeping it for me for the last two freakin' years. ha ha.



called aaron tonight..poor kid. he's paying $500/week to stay at a hotel for the next 2 months..as, in the end, it's economically a better deal so he doesn't have to buy furniture and all that to move into an apartment. it was nice catching up with him and finally finding out what he's up to. asides staying at a hotel, things seem great with him.



i'm eager to get back into the gym again. i haven't been able to do much lately..with me being so sick..and then my weird hip/leg issue. i've just been a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment