Monday, October 21, 2002

i finally paged my doctor and begged for some hardcore medicine, to which she immediately prescribed me some cough medicine and antibiotics that have done wonders to me. i started feeling better only a few hours after taking it--wahoo. that was saturday.



by sunday, i was able to pull myself out of my apartment to attend this special salsa workshop taught by this guy, seaon, from L.A.--"intermediate patterns and tricks". my partner, destiny, and i learned some crazy intense moves--it was such a fabulous, fun class. one move involved me twisting around and falling down to the ground, back arched, arm & leg stretched out, head only an inch from the floor....and another where I turned into destiny, lifted my leg and suddenly he was lifting me in the air in the "fish" pose, spinning me in a circle. completely exhilarating. I've haven't enjoyed partner dancing like this in so long. but damn, i'm seriously sore today. i could barely lift my legs or walk the stairs today.



i came home today to find a voicemail message from some lady speaking in vietnamese--a telemarketer of some sort. i don't understand--this is the third time she's left me a message. every once in awhile, i get the random asian telemarketers, convincing me to join some sort of long distance program (at least that's what I assuming they're trying to sell me)...i answer the phone and someone suddenly bursts into a loud "nee how ma! bleh bleh bleh!" and i have no clue what they're saying as i don't understand mandarin. it's funny how these telemarketers just crawl through the phone directory, capturing all asian sounding names.



i'm having a hard time finding a costume for halloween this year. i spent all evening with susan trying on costumes and wigs...and i still have no clue. i want to try to work in a platinum wig of some sort. hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment