Saturday, August 25, 2001

no more julia...it was so great seeing her. last sunday, we took a random trip down to olympia to have lunch at her friend brian's restaurant, la voyeur...my first time being down in the capital city...cute. it'll probably be about a year before i see her again. afterwards, jocelyn and i drove all over the place determined to find a banana republic store...surely, there must be one in the capital. after our lame attempt, we drove back to seattle and shopped downtown.
i've finally moved into my new apartment and spent the first night there tuesday night....oh, i love it so much. plus, my neighbors are great: peter, brett, kate. i got so much moved over...all i have left at the old place is some food, my mirror and 2 coats essentially. i can't wait to get all settled into it. first things i put together: bed, entertainment center. you can see what my priorities are.

saw maceo parker with eugene and scott on thursday...too bad it was raining initially...kinda spoiled all the fun.

a friend's father suddenly died yesterday...she's my age and her father's about the same age as my father. what a shock that must be...you're not even supposed to consider thinking about your parents leaving you at this time...i don't know what I'd do if either of my parents suddenly left me...I'd be a wreck of course...but I'd just be shocked most of all. [shudder] i don't want to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment