Friday, August 17, 2001

I finally have keys to my new apartment--how exciting! I got them this morning and already put my shower curtain up and brought over my plates and bowls. Need to get rugs because this place has hardwood floors. Got on a roll last night with packing things in boxes..stayed up til 1:30am doing so.
Julia and Jocelyn dropped by last night..it was so good seeing Julia...I miss her a lot! And I've got to meet up with Fred soon..well, I'll be hanging with him tomorrow to look at apartments in Cap. Hill.
and my Aussie friend just got laid off from work and has to find a new job soon or return to Australia....how sad. It's unlikely that he'll stay here in Seattle.
Also just settled into my new cubicle at work...decided to settle into this one more than my previous and put up my postcards and pictures...much more homey. It's strange, though, being on this floor amongst all the accountants. I'm sure they think us web devs are loud and obnoxious. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment